Everything you need for your Samsung.Antony Peel
If you use any of Samsung's mobile devices, you'll need to install Kies on your computer. It's an application that allows you to manage all aspects of these devices: add contacts, photos, music, videos, updates or applications. Kies is to Samsung what iTunes is to Apple.
Connect your mobile device wirelessly.
With Kies you will be able to connect your mobile to the application by means of the Wi-Fi network to be able to synchronize its contents, without needing to connect it to the computer with cables.
- Allows you to add and edit contacts.
- Allows you to update to new firmware versions.
- We can create playlists with our favorite songs.
- Secure storage of photos and videos.
- Allows you to edit and enhance photos.
- Allows you to synchronize contacts with those of Outlook, Google or Yahoo!.
- We can search for and download the best apps for mobile phones and enjoy them on our device.
To manage our Samsung in a more practical manner, the best thing we can do is download and install Kies on our computer.
- Requires: .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or above, Windows Media Player 10 or above, ActiveSync (Windows XP), Device Center (Windows Vista/7) and DirectX 9.0C.
- This program updates once installed, for which purpose it requires an Internet connection.